COVID-19 UPDATE 5/13/2020 -
We are open for all appointments!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- You’ll be asked screening questions and have your temperature taken when you arrive for your appointment. If you have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or were exposed to it within the last 2 weeks please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. This also means that we are limiting the people in the reception area to patients with appointments only. We ask that anyone who might be here with you, please wait in the car or come back when your appointment is over if you need someone to drive you.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. To help with the reduction of patients in the reception area, we ask that you call and check in for your appt from your car.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends. To make an appointment, please call our office at 972-252-3020.
Let your family be a part of our family!
If you are looking for an experienced, family-friendly dentist in Irving, TX, you do not have to look any further! A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables Dr. Keith Mitchell to provide the quality dental services you and your family deserve. Our team provides comprehensive treatment planning and uses restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve a state of exceptional dental health.
Ours is a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long-lasting smiles. Our treatment options include:
- Preventive dentistry for the whole family
- Bridges and implant restoration
- Porcelain veneers and porcelain crowns
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Contact our Irving dental office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mitchell today!